Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Have fun and be truthful!
1 What is your occupation right now? Group Leader/mechanical-electrical/multidisciplined assembler/test technician for a government contracting company
2. What color are your socks right now? Not wearing any socks.
3. What are you listening to right now? World News Tonight with Charlie Gibson and the rain falling on the air conditioner
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Spaghetti and meatballs
5. Can you drive a stick shift? can...but don't
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Karla
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I stole it from Deanna's blog and YES I like her very much
8. How old are you today? 52 years and a couple of months
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? Baseball which reminds me I better hurry cos the Red Sox are on at 7pm
10. What is your favorite drink? Diet Coke with or without the rum
12. Favorite food? steak on the grill
13. What is the last movie you watched? Bedtime Stories
14. Favorite day of the year? Thanksgiving
15. How do you vent anger? I used to slam things around and yell but I have very little to get mad about these days. Although George being duped into taking a week of without pay has made me a little pissed off, not at him but at the management where he works. He's too freeking nice about it...looks like I have to get mad enough for the two of us.
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbie dolls
17. What is your favorite season? Fall
18. Cherries or Blueberries? I really prefer strawberries
19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? No need but please blog your answers if you wish
20. Who is the most likely to respond? Karla
21. Who is least likely to respond? No idea
22. Living arrangements? husband and almost 10 yr old chihuahua
23. When was the last time you cried? last friday
24. What is on the floor of your closet? Georges hunting bow and arrows, a few pairs of shoes, not sure what else.
25. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Heidi I met her when we were 4 and she lived acros the street from me. We are still friends today although she lives about an hour away now.
26. What did you do last night? played on the computer for awhile, went to bed early and the rest would be TMI
27. What are you most afraid of? Fire...but my husband would say I am afraid of not having enough money, which he is right but I have lived like a pauper and never want to do that again if I can help it.
28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Cheese with ketchup, pickles bacon and onions.
29 Favorite dog breed? Siberian Husky
30. Favorite day of the week? Friday
31. How many states have you lived in? 1
32. Diamonds or pearls? diamonds
33. What are your favorite flowers? Wild flowers, day lillies and daffodils