Saturday, June 28, 2008

Birthday Party Pics

Just a few pictures taken at Alex's birthday party this afternoon. It was a really nice time. The weather could have been better but the rain held off until the festivities were over. We had hot dogs and burgers on the grill, chips, beverages and of course CAKE!! We only stayed a couple of hours. Even though I can see improvement every day, George's energy level is not up to par yet and we didn't want to push it.

It's My Birthday!


Alex on his new Train


Presents!!


Calissa


It is pouring rain out there right now which is a shame because it's the Old Home Day celebration in Tilton (the next town over from where George lives) and they were scheduled to have a big firework display tonight. They plan for this all year and Mother Nature has to throw a monkey wrench in the fun. :-(

8 comments:

Deanna said...

I love that flat top hat on Alex. Too cute. Thanks for sharing. Glad to hear George is improving. You are smart to take it easy. Too many people relapse after being that sick. Too bad about the rain. That is such a disappointment!

Kerry said...

Alex is toooooooooo freakin cute!! and Calissa is a sweetie too!
Glad George is doing better I hope y'all enjoy your vacation time!

LadyStyx said...

What a shame that Mother Nature decided to be a party pooper!

AliceKay said...

Cute pics. Looks like Alex enjoyed his birthday party.

Will they reschedule the fireworks?

Intense Guy said...

See... now I am positive George wants a Thomas the Train too...I'm just envious...

I got a new plan... whenever I need a lift, I'm going to look at the smiley kid faces in pictures - Alex for one, and Punkn's bunch too... You can't help but smile when you see these guys and gals beaming so durn happily!

ChicagoLady said...

Such cute pics! I'm glad you were able to get the party in before the rain came. I hope George continues to get better. Hugs!

Lainie said...

The fireworks were rescheduled for last night and I guess they got them in between thunderstorms. I'm not sure what kind of a turnout they had, we didn't go.

Karla said...

celebrating birthdays! He's so cute!!! Have a wonderful week