Monday, October 05, 2009

A Couple of Pics


I have a little time this evening since Georgie Boy is out hunting so I thought I would post a couple of pictures. Saturday night was a blast. When Sara got here around 5, Jon, Nikki, Matt, Nicole, Callissa and Alex were already here. It was so cute to hear Callissa and Alex proclaim "Aunty Aunt Sara is here", while they ran to her and gave her big hugs. I don't know how they came up with Aunty Aunt Sara, but it has stuck. They both had to sit with her while we feasted on Pizza and homemade brownies and she played hide and seek with them too before they all went out to a local bar to shoot pool. George and I kept watch of the little ones, which was a hoot. We watched Cars and munched on popcorn, and drew pictures. It was a very fun evening.


Nikki, Nicole and Sara


Minnesota Sara lining up her shot


Alex, Hunter and Callissa down for the count


Yesterday was a quiet day. Sara had breakfast with us and visited until mid afternoon, then she headed home. George and I watched the Patriots and had an early supper so he could go out to his tree stand. The weekend went by way too quickly, but it was a very good couple of days.

6 comments:

Intense Guy said...

Minnesota Sara would beat me playing pool easily. I'd be watching her and that wonderful smile too much. :)

And I love that picture of the little ones with Hunter. I'm sure they all felt comfty and secure.

I'm beginning to wonder if George has a computer out there at the tree stand and he is actually playing Mafia Wars or Farming...

LadyStyx said...

*laffin* Yeah, I'm wondering if iggy aint right about that.

The weekends go too quickly for everyone. Shoot...the whole week does. But then again, my hubby runs a weird schedule so the weeks always seem to fly by...

AliceKay said...

Loved the pics. Your blended family is a beautiful thing to see. Sounds like everyone had a fantastic weekend up your way. :)

Deanna said...

I love the picture of the little ones with Hunter. So sweet.

It is amazing the names they come up with for people and how they always stick.

Karla said...

Love the pics! The little ones and Hunter..fit for framing!

Anonymous said...

sounds like you gals had a great time, and the pizza thing makes me want some yummers!! HUGS