Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Snow Pics

I took these photos yesterday just as the snow was winding down. These were taken from my bedroom window looking out to the main street. You can see the lines from the screen in them. LOL I thought the snow looked really pretty laying there on the trees. You can see George's car partially covered in snow. He parked the car at the top of the driveway so he could get to work but I ended up staying home so he took my car to work instead. My car has studded snow tires so it cuts through the snow like butter.




6 comments:

AliceKay said...

Looks like you have a lot of snow there. We still have a little, but with the rain we had on Sunday before it switched over to a mix and then snow later in the night, it made for a sloppy mess yesterday morning. Fog....lots of fog. More fog out there again this morning.

Be careful out there on those roads.

Intense Guy said...

No snow here... and I likes it that way!

Nice to see pictures of it though... from afar. :)

Deanna said...

I'm with Iggy... I'll just look at pictures from afar and be satisfied. Thanks for the snow fix!

Anonymous said...

Wah!!! You know I would love those pics, I wish I could be taking pics like that LOL thanks for sharing girlie :o)

ChicagoLady said...

Very pretty snow on the trees. Saturday night we had a weird frost/snowfall, that put white fuzzy things on all the trees. They were so pretty, but I didn't have my camera with me to take pictures.

LadyStyx said...

Ship it here! We only got a measly 4" of the stuff this last storm!