Friday, August 10, 2007

Quick update

3 days on meds and I am feeling much better. Wheezing hasn't been an issue since going on the oral steroid burst and the sinuses are clear most of the day. I woke up last night with a stuffy head but used the nasal spray and cleared right out.
This was my work Friday and I got there early so I could leave early. We still don't have too much work but some parts have been filtering in so we've managed to stay somewhat busy.
I couldn't believe that someone actually asked if we could come in to work tomorrow. Come in and do what? Geez people...do you see anything on the shelves to do???

After work I went to the grocery store and the bank. When I got home, Sara was here playing with the poochie. She wasn't here for long since she had a hair appointment but it was good to see her. I am hoping I can get all the kids together next weekend and maybe have a small family bbq or pizza night and play some cards. It's been way too long.

Going out this evening with some friends from work. Hope all of you had an awesome week.

Me

4 comments:

Toriz said...

I'm glad the meds seem to be working

AliceKay said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better and I hope you had a nice time with your friends last night. Have a great weekend.

ChicagoLady said...

I'm glad you're feeling better. Hope you had a nice time when you went out Friday night. It's always nice to get the whole family together for dinner. I know you miss the kids not being there with you.

Kerry said...

Glad you are feeling better! Hope you had a great weekend